Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lazin' around & bein bad

Ok, so, One day my owner left to go to town. She left me at home becasue for once she couldn't take me. She had cooked some gravy and such for supper and she had it out on the counter. I decided to jump up on the counter, knock the HUGE pot of gravy onto the floor and eat it ALL. Although I'm not suppose to eat anything except my diet food. However, my owner came home and saw the pot on the ground, and I got a pretty big growling.

Here are some pics of me and one of my owners sisters. She babysat me while my owner was in the hospital getting an operation.



















My eyes look a little crazy in this one!

Here are some Random pictures of me!

Just freezin' my butt off in the snow!


Sun tannin'! I dunno how I was laying like that though! *hehe*

5 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 1:32 PM, Blogger Amstaffie said...

Hello Jack! I bet that was some really good gravy!!!! (Worth the growling from your mom!) My mom has me on the weight management dog food... yuck. I always sneak me some yummy food from paw-paw when no one is looking! Ssshhhh don't tell my mom I said that, it'll get paw-paw in trouble.

~Woof!
Storm

 
At 3/23/2006 9:22 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Jack,

Sorry to hear that your human is a hospital operator. I wonder if that missin' gravy supper made her sick. That's what probably made her stomach growl. Hope she is okay.

The place where I picked out my car seat cover can be found at http://www.solutionscatalog.com/. Hope you can find one you like.

You're lucky to have some one in your human family to doggy sit you. I have a nice lady check up on me and take me for walkies when my humans are goin' to be gone ALL day and NOT TAKE ME!!!.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 3/23/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey jack. nice to meet you. i love gravy too. the first day i came home with my peepol they had sweedish meatballs with gravy and i licked all the gravy off the meatballs on lindsay's plate. mmmmmmm that was good! i got a good growling for that one but it was totally worth it.

 
At 3/24/2006 6:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gravy, OMD!

I bow to the dog who actually got to eat a huge pot of gravy.

I'm gonna take a nap right away and get to dreaming about that . . .

Cal

 
At 3/28/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger Günter said...

Jack you bad dog ;-) I bet it was the best gravy ever. My humans never leave gravy on the bench... But my grandma makes me homemade food and freezes it in small portions for me which I pick up in the weekends! Much better than the dry stuff my mum and dad are forcing me to eat..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home