Thursday, April 06, 2006

Me being bad again =D

The other day one of my humans left the door open by mistake. I took up the chance to get outside and go for a stroll. The didnt realize I was gone until one said "So whats Jack doing?" and the other replied "I dunno, I never seen him in a while". They both got up and looked around, I was no where to be found. They searched for about an hour or so until they finally found me down the road. Of course they were happy to see me, until they realized I was sprayed by a skunk!! Man did I ever stink... They took me home and bathed many times, even with special shampoo, but I still stunk for a few days! eeewie!

Two days ago I was outside with the owner who left the door open... and he was over in the "big garage" working or something. Becasue he was quite busy I decided to leave him alone and go for another stroll. He noticed quickly that I was gone and started calling me, he saw me walking into a trail in the woods, and i dissapeared... However! I had my new training collar on (that goes a mile and a 1/2) and because I was so far away that I could no longer hear him, he beeped it and I came back! Thank god for that! No one wants to search for a dog twice in one week! *hehe*

On the bright side of things, my human that is in University is coming home on the weekend for a week to study for exams! And on the 22nd or the 23rd she will be home for the summer! =D

Here are some pictures my humans took. =)



I'm so depressed... *hehe*



They tied me to a wheel because they didn't have anything else right now! *hehe*

12 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger puppytoes said...

oh jack! you little stinker!! tee hee! i can't begin to imagine how upset your family was when A) they couldn't find you and B) they found out you got yourself sprayed by a skunk! ewwww! actually, that almost happened to bobo the other night (thankfully daddy got out to the back of the yard & brought him in before he, too, was annointed!) boy, i'm sure glad you had that collar on so you didn't get lost again... whew! you've had a busy week!

i'm happy to know the "college person" will be coming home soon... sounds like you're in for a lot of good times (especially now that you're not so stinky!)

great post! see ya soon!! : D

 
At 4/06/2006 2:35 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Did you tell the skunk "smell ya later?"

 
At 4/06/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Amstaffie said...

I think something was in the air that caused both of us to take off wondering around. My mommie was so angry, but I know it's just because she doesn't want anything to happen to me, just like your humans & you!

 
At 4/06/2006 6:39 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey jack! i have smelled some stinky skunks when i was going for a ride in the car, but i never met one in person. it sounds pretty icky, ESPECIALLY THE BATH PART! EWWW!

i gess you can look on the brite side and be happy it was a skunk and not a porkypine!

 
At 4/07/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Günter said...

A skunk!! Wow, you should have pied on him to get him back!!

 
At 4/09/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger the many Bs said...

poor jack, but you really can't take off on your own. it's a scary world out there for dogs and your people would be soo sad if they couldn't find you anymore. sorry about the skunk stink. that sounds yukky.

 
At 4/09/2006 6:27 PM, Blogger LuvMyPuppers said...

Aww Jack...skunks are so bad. Tell ya what...if it ever happens again...try tomatoe juice...not V8, real tomatoe juice....gets the skunky smell out great. My GSP always has to come in the house at night...especially this time of year...the skunks are thick out here, and baby skunks are soon to be born. My GSP is 2 years old...he is so sweet and so very handsome. He has a step brother, a red headed step brother named Bailey...Bailey is a Heinz 57 and we love him also...he was found wondering a 4 lane highway, he was only about 6 months old...he was lost, hungry and oh so tired. Bailey is now 3. German Shorthaired Pointers are wonderful. And Jack you are a very, very handsome boy.

Bosley's Mom

 
At 4/10/2006 7:09 AM, Blogger pitbulljungle said...

There must be something in the air. We ran outside on our mommy the other day. Sadie can open the door when mommy forgets to lock it. We got to go on a minute stroll, but ran home quick when mommy noticed that we were gone. She said good thing nobody saw us, cause we could have been in trouble.

 
At 4/11/2006 5:34 PM, Blogger HanktheDog said...

You sure are a dog about town, Jack. Next time, steer clear of the skunks. Cats are more fun.

 
At 4/12/2006 4:41 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

Jack - Did you think the skunk was a new breed of cat? I think cats stink almost as much as skunks do.

 
At 4/20/2006 4:19 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

jack, my peepol fixed up your profile pickture. here it is if you want it: jack pickture

 
At 4/21/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

Great! Thanx Ivy! Looks alot brighter now. I changed it too. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home