Monday, April 24, 2006

Update on swimming

One of my humans and her friend took me for a nice walk around a campgroud park yesterday. There was a beach there but it was high tide. However, they decided they would take me near the water anyway. My humans friend was holding onto my leash and I kept trying to pull him closer and closer to the water. My humans now think that maybe I just dont like the rocks or soemthing by our river becasue it mostly consists of crushed rocks. They seem to believe that if thier friend was not holding onto me I may have went into the water... But they wont know until next time they take me and its not high tide! =P

Our camera still will not upload onto our computer by the way. But hopefully by the next post I will be able to put those pictures on from my last post of me trying to swim. =D

5 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 7:27 PM, Blogger Robin CHAN said...

looking forward to your photo.. Jack

 
At 4/28/2006 7:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like your thinking - get in that water. Attack it!

I like to walk around in it and look around at the stuff swimming by.

Cal

 
At 4/30/2006 10:22 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

swimming is so much fun. we love to swim and fetch tennis balls out of the water. yay!

 
At 5/06/2006 7:55 PM, Blogger HanktheDog said...

I can feel the pull of the water all the way from Florida.

 
At 5/06/2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

I would love to see your swimming pictures. I can't swim so maybe if I see your picture I can learn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home