Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dog Jog for the SPCA

On the 10th I went on the Annual Dog Jog. We have a few pics and I'm just gonna post some of those on here for everyone to see how much fun it was! Enjoy!

Dog look alike contest! =D















































































during the attack... I said dont touch me!













2 secs after the attack..













Obsticle course!



























Pics of me and Tinka! Shes my new friend I met at the dog jog!

9 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Amstaffie said...

That looks like an exciting time you had at the Dog Jog!

 
At 7/31/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Günter said...

Wow!! Must have been fun!!

I guess "Jack attack" really is the perfect name for you:-)

Take care,
Günter

 
At 8/04/2006 7:17 AM, Blogger DustyDoodles said...

Hey that looks like fun. Why you attack that other dog?? I am training to be a pointer like you. I point to the cookies and the outside and the OTTER POPS!!!

 
At 8/08/2006 1:33 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Jack~
You did an AWRSOME job,What a blast you had ,What fun!!

Lots of Licks
Sam

 
At 8/15/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Jack,

Cooool duds.

Ruff! I'm here to tell you that you have been tagged. Come over to my blog to see what to do.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 9/06/2006 1:54 AM, Blogger Baily said...

wow looks like you had a great time!!!

dog jog must be lots of fun! :)

 
At 9/19/2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Jack,

Tag, wake up! We're playin' tag again. If you're not on another expedition, see if you can come up with five attributes that you think might make a true blue dog friend?

Woof!

Freda

 
At 10/13/2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Toby said...

The Dog Jog looks like a blast!~ Mommy tells me not to beat up my doggy pals too...lol

Toby

 
At 11/03/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Spirit said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home