Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lots of pics from the summer!

Sorry I havn't been udating recently! I've had a lack of high speed so everything took forever! But, that should all change again now! =D

Here are some pics from the summer, I tried to eat this flower when they were trying to take the pictures. haha! We have a rose bush at our house and there are rarely ever flowers on it because I like to eat them. :)





Me just chillin' in the flowers with my bone





They thought it would be funny to put this on me for some reason? I'm a snowmobile! haha



I'm a bad ass! :D



More pics will be comin' soon! :D

5 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Cap'n Jack,

Thanks for sniffin' around.

What's with wearin' that thingy with C-A-T on it? We know you didn't pick that out! Arctic DOG maybe but C-A-T? What were your humans thinkin' about?

I like the Bad Butt (maybe Bad Ass does sound betters) pic. That's cooools! Oh, summer. Those were the days.

Wuufs!

 
At 11/22/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger Amstaffie said...

Woof-woof Jack!
Those flower things do smell good and seem like they would be tasty. At least you got to take a couple pretty pictures with it!

Storm

 
At 12/01/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

You look so cool in those shades! You should be in movies, ya know...

 
At 12/06/2006 6:20 AM, Blogger Wee Wiggly WFT said...

Hi, Jack!
I was just sniffing through blog-land and saw your blog! Besides WFTs, mom really likes GSPs, too! She said you are very handsome! Well, take care, pal! Have yourself a yappy howliday!
Derby

 
At 12/29/2006 12:10 AM, Blogger sweet said...

Hi there,

Fortunately, as I was searching topics about dogs, I’ve read your blogs and articles. Congratulations! It’s awesome and I liked it.
Furthermore, I also found sites which are related with your topics about dogs which you could use in giving ideas to your readers. The link

http://www.petplace.com/dogs.aspx

contains informations about dogs. This link could be a big help to
your visitors like me to gain more informations about their pets dogs

Monalyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home